The dedication to Noble Avenue School was held on Sunday, January 23, 1955. E.J.Cooper, Superintendent of Schools, was the Master of Ceremonies, along with a number of guest speakers and musical entertainment.
The original building included 18 regular classrooms, 2 kindergartens, a
library, and a remedial reading room. The square design of the
classrooms was planned to, "afford the teacher considerable flexibility in her program".