BELIEVE. BELONG. BECOME.
Welcome to Noble Elementary! We believe that every child should feel valued in a nurturing academic community. In our school students discover their curiosity, community, and a sense of belonging as they unlock their full potential as critical thinkers, problem-solvers, friends, and community members.
COMPUTER SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND MORE
At Noble, you will find hands-on, active learning as our young scholars begin to discover the interconnection of technology with the world around us.
- Students learn to code in weekly computer science classes.
- When we learn to read, we read in small groups and individually. Ask our teachers about the I do, we do, you do model.
- Math lessons spark individual thinking and reflection as we make real-world connections to solve problems.
- Getting back to nature, science goes from Earth to space and from rocks to bugs (and other life forms as well).
- In social studies and history, we prepare students to be responsible citizens.
- Self-expression comes alive in art and music (K-5). String orchestra begins in Grade 4 and band starts in Grade 5.
JUST THE RIGHT SUPPORT
We believe learning should be fun, positive and culturally responsive. When students need extra help, we are prepared and planful. We save an extra time block every day to provide students additional support — whether it’s enrichment time to dig deeper, or one-on-one support to master concepts and think about thinking.
YOUR K-12 PATHWAY
Students who complete elementary school at Noble have the option to enroll at Sandburg Middle School (a community school) or, if they have an interest in pursuing a science, engineering and arts pathway, at FAIR School Crystal.